[thechat] Air America Radio

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue May 11 06:52:25 CDT 2004

Kath wrote:
> I don't know how many of you know about this, but I thought some of you
> might be interested.  Air America Radio is the voice of liberal America
> that is starting to show up on many radio stations throughout the US.
> You can also listen to it on the web.

Is Mel Gibson in that?  He kicked ass with Robert Downey Jr. I thought.  I
also liked him in one of those Lethal Weapon movies.  I can't remember which
one it was, but it was the one with Riggs and Murtaugh in it ... and Riggs
goes *crazy*!

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him