[thechat] New car - vrooom vrooom

deacon web at master.gen.in.us
Tue May 11 14:27:09 CDT 2004

On 11 May 2004 at 19:40, s t e f wrote:

> So, we too have just bought a new car. Opel Meriva. Not a sports car but
> very, very comfy and silent, and modular -- especially compared to our
> 10-year-old Nissan Sunny diesel!

Modular? You mean, like Christy Brinkley and Elle McPherson have
them?

There seems to be a flooding problem with the 2003 Saturn - or at
least *one* of them:

http://www.thewgalchannel.com/news/3287471/detail.html

Drowning is an ugly way to go. Drowning and knowing your four-year-
old is drowning too? Gotta be ten times as ugly.

Would a 4-wheel drive SUV be any safer in this kind of a situation?

deke

--
AmishHosting.Com

Lots of space.