[thechat] Air America Radio

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Tue May 11 15:04:15 CDT 2004

Kath noted:

>>My favorite of all the hosts is Randi Rhodes.

Hi Kath,

Whoa. You really confused me for a minute there. (Yeah, I know - it
isn't that tough - is it?) Evidently that's a popular name. (And No.
For once my mind was out of the 'guitar' gutter.)

There is (I presume) a different "Randi Rhodes" on a local radio station
here in Houston. That station, KLOL, however, isn't one that anyone is
likely to confuse with the "liberal press"! Although ... in its own way
... I suppose it may make a different statement about the sad state of
the country.

I think their homepage (complete with Harley giveaway and 'boob cam' link
speaks for itself:
http://www.klol.com/main.html

Me? Oh heck No.

*I* don't listen to them ... some kid musta changed the station in muh
truck. I mostly listen to my CD of Robben Ford explaining how to play
blues by mixing minor pentatonic and diminished scales ... honest!

RonL.
<distractingly>
Nope. No new vehicles for me ... but we did order up some very nice new
bedroom furniture last week! (Actually ... there are some new vehicles
might have been cheaper!) Still have a few more pieces we're looking
for ... like that 'Cleopatra' chaise. And a quote or two we're waiting
on. And some research I need to do to find the 'perfect' Louis Icart
print to hang over that fancy new dresser.
</ >