[thechat] bicycles

Richard Livsey richard at livsey.org
Thu May 20 10:33:10 CDT 2004

Terry Fowler wrote:

> Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer
> despair for the future of the human race.
> -- H.G. Wells

lol - just spent the last few days sorting my bike out ready for some
decent riding this weekend.
Off to Wales to ride the Marin Trail (Gwydyr North Trail) this sunday
which should be a good laugh. Should also be a decent test to see if
I've set up my brakes/gears properly after changing all the cables the
other day!

If I wasn't just about to move house, I'd put a deposit down on a new
bike. Got my eye on a nice new Marin Rift Zone, notice they do it 2years
interest free credit at a place near me.. dangerous!

--
R.Livsey
Incutio Web Developer