[thechat] bicycles

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Sat May 22 02:00:13 CDT 2004

On May 20, 2004, at 8:33 AM, Richard Livsey wrote:

> If I wasn't just about to move house, I'd put a deposit down on a new
> bike. Got my eye on a nice new Marin Rift Zone, notice they do it
> 2years interest free credit at a place near me.. dangerous!

MSRP on this continent is a mere $1890 -- pocket change compared to
their top-end Quad at $4200. With 2 years free, can you afford to bump
everything up a notch? :)

(Sorry, it's all mind boggling to me. My most expensive bike cost $780,
and looking back on it, I can't imagine that I got my money's worth out
of it. Then again, I haven't ridden any of the Marins, and I'm told
they're awful nice.)

--

David Wagner
dave at worlddomination.net