[thechat] Guitar Pron - Take 1

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Mon May 24 14:02:26 CDT 2004

Morgan Kelsey harangued:

>>A long, long time ago, on a list far far away,
>>RonL talked about his new guitar.
>>Ok, first of all, drooool drooool, now *thats* a nice guitar!!!

Hi Nagrom!

Thanks Pardner! ;-)  Wish I had more time to play! ... Then I'd
even think about putting an audio file together ... she has an
awesome voice!

>>I hereby vote, that RonL is to NEVER post any pics of himself.
>>I'm not scared of the frontals, since he obviously can't take those,

;-)   Oh dear! ... Tsk, tsk! ... It would seem that somebody here has
completely forgotten about earlier threads on camera tripods ... camera
timers ... camera pc release cables ... 'blue' lights ... multi-flash
setups ...

I *have* the technology!    Be afraid!    Be VERY afraid!

Muwahahaha!  ;-)

>>"Will you look at that toenail!"

Ewwwwww!

No man ... THAT ain't gonna happen ... trust me on this one ... Four
Shore! My toenails are "The Last Thing" anyone would *ever* want to see
about me ... Geez, with my toenails ... I could make more money than
Tom Sawyer! ... Yeah, they're _that_ bad.

>>"Bet you can't guess what this is...."

Ooooo! ... Very Texan ... Lemme try, I wanna play:
(rummages through publically available images of self)

Uh, jes 'nuther horse thief hiding out in the rocks?
http://www.fangsnclaws.com/Photo/Rocky%20Ron.jpg

<cue up "Low Rider" and play past the intro and into the verse before
clicking the next image />

The ultimate 'street racer' boy?
http://www.fangsnclaws.com/Photo/Soapbox.jpg

Do you know anybody else in the world that would need directions on
which way is 'down'? ... C'mon ... it's a gravity powered vehicle ...
I tell ya ... I don't get no respect!

... and ... Caught in the act! ... "en picking flagrante" with a
little 'tenderoni' guitar?
http://www.fangsnclaws.com/Photo/Gibfiddle.jpg

... and they don't come much littler than a vintage 3/4 size Gibson!
I like her! ... Oooooo!  Little guitars are great ... and they make
your hands look really big too!

;-)

RonL.
(Who's now gonna have a hell of a time being serious and writing up
the technical processing directives required for properly accounting
for some silly-butt category of inventory reporting ... Hmmm ... better
take a break first.)