[thechat] surfacing

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Tue May 25 15:04:17 CDT 2004

So, dawdling through thechat archives and seeing Paul's newest
(congrats, Paul!) I thought it was time to return to the fold (or
thechat, or whatever.)

So, here's *my* newest: http://FionaCanfield.com/

Following the tradition of my first four, with two middle names, her
full name is Fiona Elisabeth Rose Canfield, born 29 March, 6 lb. 12 oz.
(what's that in real measurements?) Since my first four were +/- 10 lbs,
and my Best Beloved's first two were +/- 9.5, we were a mite surprised
(albeit pleased) to see a *tiny* bundle of joy for a change. At 8 weeks,
she's about the size #1 son Tristan was at birth.

<aside to Big Tex>
Sorry, Uncle Ron - no new pix yet. Mommy's getting better, though, and
should be posting like the wind any day now. Since I built a custom VBS
captioning tool for her, she'd better!
</atbt>

joel