[thechat] surfacing

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Wed May 26 08:13:15 CDT 2004

> And to think I'm frightened by the (ever-closing) prospect of
> dealing with just one baby girl in september!

Well, the first one is the Big Change. But after that, you're already
used to the adjustments in schedule (which is most of it: when you eat,
when you sleep, when you go out, blah blah blah) and another wee tyke
just doesn't make a big difference. Of course, my first four were 2 - 3
years apart, so we never had two infants simultaneously - that'd be
tough.

joel