[thechat] surfacing

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Wed May 26 12:10:28 CDT 2004

> And my goodness! The things a lady will say when she's
> passing a watermelon,
> YOUR watermelon!

Oddly, I've not experienced that. First wife was absolutely silent
during all four births (takes her native American heritage very
seriously) and Fiona was so small Sue didn't have time to get warmed up
with all the salty phrases she was planning on using. Maybe she'll swear
at me when I get home, just so I know what I'm missing.

> Congrats Joel!

tenks

> Ladies, I love you!

hooyah! I almost think that, without women, civilization would die out .
. .