[thechat] surfacing

Roger Austin raustin3 at nc.rr.com
Wed May 26 18:54:51 CDT 2004

Joel wrote:
> My samplings of other cultures has left me starving for *something*
> besides California.

  California isn't normally thought of as normal to us rubes in
the South. Before moving all the way over the Atlantic, you
could try to move half way over to the east coast. There are
many areas that are interesting places to live in the USA. I
really like Ireland myself and hope to get there sometime
soon though I'm partial to my home in North Carolina. I think
I will just go for a visit. Back to lurking, Roger