[thechat] surfacing

Drew Shiel ashiel at sportsinteraction.com
Thu May 27 03:48:28 CDT 2004

At 09:36 27/05/2004, Garrett Coakley wrote:

>Where ever it is, I smell a beervolt on the horizon!

   Speaking of which: The Return of the Son of the Legendary Midsummer
Barbecue, my place in Dublin, June 26th. We've people flying in from the UK
for it already. We can offer some crash space (or, more likely, keep you up
drinking all night) and a barbecued breakfast some time on the 27th. Anyone
in the country, or likely to snag a Ryanair flight?

   We're intending not to have any ambulances this year. And nobody getting
bitten and falling into the pond. Well, not unless they really want to.

   Drew.