[thechat] surfacing

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Jun 1 21:19:40 CDT 2004

Martin wrote:
> [snip]
>
> In the interests of fairness, I should point out that Merkin tourists are
> an unrepresentative sample which doesn't reflect (a) the general populace
> of Texas and those other 49 states let alone (b) the USian population of
> thechat, who we all recognise as enlightened human beings.

Pubic wig tourists?  This is why I always spell the word you're trying to
use as "Merkan", not "Merkin".  Unless pubic wig tourism is an emergent
market that my addled geek mind hasn't assimilated yet.  Must.  Market.
Products.

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him