[thechat] The draft

Norman n.beresford at anansi.co.uk
Wed Jun 2 16:01:57 CDT 2004

Hi Bob

There is an identical bill, HR163 which was introduced by a Republican
and has 14 co-sponsors.

National service would be a good opportunity for some serious
pork-barrelling, which appears to be the main function of governments at
the moment (not just US I must say, see the UK governments PFI
projects).

Norman