[thechat] And Evolt Merger (was: surfacing)

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Sun Jun 6 02:06:50 CDT 2004

so... when will this link become a 404, Novermber 28th?
http://www.darlingbri.co.uk/application.htm

LOL, is it too late to submit my application?  i'm a new yorker too,
with roots in the south, and desperately still seeking ckicken fried
steak!  oh wait.  it IS too late - i'm already married -- d'oh!  in fact
our baby's due date conspicuously near your wedding date... :-)

but seriously, mucho congrats, and can't wait for that next
announcement.  the one wherein you announce the creation of the first
pure-breed evolter human being!  cafepress has evolt bibs!

-dave