[thechat] surfacing

Martin martin at easyweb.co.uk
Tue Jun 8 01:38:44 CDT 2004

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, Bob Davis wrote:

> On Jun 2, 2004, at 5:09 PM, Martin wrote:
> > However, you must remember that
> > 1) You won't be the only good cook in the Davis kitchen
>
> I do try - can't do Thai though! The good news is that there isn't much
> in terms of ingredients that  I can't get thanks to the greatest super
> market in the world - Central Market.

We briefly considered moving to SA *just* to be near Central Market. It's
that good. (only a small dose of hyperbole)

> There's also Azuca, which is a nice little restaurant near an art glass
> studio (you were there Martin ;).

sorry, can't remember Azuca, but anyone visiting SA should definitely
visit the glass studio:
http://www.easyweb.co.uk/Members/martin/photos/texas/DSC02534.html
and subsequent.

> Don't forget the drinking! There's always drinking!

mmmm Margarita. And Corona.

Cheers
Martin