singing tillers (was RE: [thechat] DJing the neighbours into submission)

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Tue Jun 8 12:49:19 CDT 2004

> > running a gas powered roto tiller ... sing(ing) along with
> the lyrics
>
> Isn't that supposed to be an Olympic event in 2008?

Dude! Finally an Olympic event I'm qualified for!

I bought the ex her own TroyBilt Pony a few years ago. It had nothing to
do with our divorce. She asked for one. Honest. No, I mean it, it was
what she wanted.

I'm just afraid it was to smooth over the mound of dirt on my shallow
grave in the back yard, and I escaped just in time.

joel