[thechat] driving and smoking

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Tue Jun 15 17:21:31 CDT 2004

> > Why do people who smoke hang the cigarette out the window while they
> > drive?
>
> To smoke it faster?

Well, it was the first side-effect I thought of. Honest, I'm curious. I
drive behind folks smoking, and wonder, if they enjoy it, why it's
hanging out the window like that. If I had, say, a cheeseburger in my
hand, it darn well wouldn't be somewhere I wasn't getting the full
effect.

Just a lifelong abstainer trying to get some understanding of his fellow
humans (or reasonable facsimile thereof.)

joel