[thechat] I'm a happy bloke

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Tue Jun 15 23:29:30 CDT 2004

> > On Behalf Of Bob Davis
> > Congratulations!
> >
> > Getting married is great fun.
> >

> There speaks a groom :)
>
> OK, that's probably horribly sexist,

did someone say sex?

i've always felt, the best part of the day for the groom
(besides getting married), is the "almost pat on the back"
from your new father-in-law.

there's this kind of  "allright, now that i've paid for all your idiot
friends to get drunk and eat salmon, you go sub-SAMMY my baby girl" moment.
it only happens once (well, i'm on my first one) -- i imagine the luster
fades with repeat performances....

it's almost as good as the first sub-SAMMY once you have kids.

i really thought i was being romantic when i rolled over on one elbow, and
whispered to my lovely wife, "ya know, thats the first time I doinked
someone's mom"

i saw the knee coming, but that's the last thing i remember....

nagrom