[thechat] driving and smoking

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed Jun 16 04:36:58 CDT 2004

deacon wrote:
> On 16 Jun 2004 at 0:59, William Anderson wrote:
>
>>Not all UK cars have their indicator stalk on the left hand side of the
>>wheel, but more importantly, what kinda weirdass car do you drive where you
>>need your left hand to operate the clutch? :))
>
> UK cars have a floor shift located between the driver and the door,
> rather than between the driver and the passenger?

Floor shift?  The gearstick is between the two seats in the middle (with
some exceptions - fascia mounted gearsticks are becoming trendy, and we all
love Ferrari's paddles) with the clutch in it's usual CBA place ... clutch,
brake, accelerator.

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him