[thechat] Netflix?

High Pressure pressure at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 14:53:12 CDT 2004

It's common practice to charge more for an identical version of a
product when it is used by a business, and especially when it's used
to generate revenue. Some examples: "business" DSL and pnone service,
hotels, airline seats, magazine subscriptions, etc. Some of these may
actually be of better quality, but the profit margin is also much
higher.