Marvel reprints - wuz RE: [thechat] Netflix?

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Wed Jun 23 08:08:26 CDT 2004

Morgan Kelsey noted:

>>I can sit there and read my old Marvel reprints.

Hi Nagrom!

Well, I'm not sure when they came out - so maybe it's the same thing
... Are you talking about those really nice hardbound copy reprints
of the early comic books?  I just saw those a few weeks ago. Very
nice!  There were a couple (like the old DareDevil one) that I would
be interested in ... you got a nice 'discounted' source for these?
They were pretty pricey in the shop I was in.

RonL.
(Who's still reeling from the collective evolt reply to his Netflix
inquiry:

<collective evolt surfer dude voice>
"Duuuuuuude! That is soooooooo walker's edge [1], man! My *parents*
use Netflix! Why ain't you up on BitTorrent?"
</ voice>

[1] Walker's Edge: derogatory phrase. Something that _was_ bleeding
edge. Once. Once upon a time. A time long long ago. It's healed now.
In fact, today it's sooooo old ... it needs an aluminum walker to get
around!  synonym: see "Soooooo Last Week")