Marvel reprints - wuz RE: [thechat] Netflix?

s t e f evolt at nota-bene.org
Wed Jun 23 13:15:07 CDT 2004

<quote who='Morgan Kelsey' when='23/06/2004 18:30'>
> Stan Lee for president!
> Excelsior!

Woohoohoo... That brings me a good while back... I translated something
like 5000 pages of Marvel, DC and other smaller companies a few years ago...

My favorite memory? Hulk versus Hercules, the previous puny-humaning all
episode long, while the latter went all the Stan Lee way. He he.

Those were simpler times, etc etc ;)

BTW, a very good paperback reprint I bought quite recently is the
reprint of "Guardian Devil", by Kevin Smith and Joe Quesada, which is
very much into the religious aspects of Daredevil (a bit like what
Miller did back in the end of the 80's). OK, it's not line art, there's
colour, but oooh, *nice* colour, *niiiiiiice*...

--
s t e f
personal: http://nota-bene.org/