[thechat] Celtic vs Chelsea at Seattle en Espanol

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Thu Aug 5 07:44:22 CDT 2004

Ahhh, well in that case you *could* opt to be a little
less predictable and go with the closer-to-Chorley-in-
Lancashire Blackburn Rovers.

Still in the premiership last time I looked, having
literally bought their way up two divisions in the week
it was founded :-)

[On the plus side, they can spell the name of their own
team on their shirts.  Unlike Crystal Palace.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funny_old_game/3535168.stm ]

jh

At what point did I become a footy expert, btw?