Freaky Brit names. was RE: [thechat] Celtic vs Chelsea atSeattle en Espanol

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Tue Aug 10 17:13:46 CDT 2004

Next time someone puts a 'no guitars' proviso on a thread, I'll be
referring back to this endless stream of fascination.

<great honking hijack>
So, did you know that Kiefer Sutherland and Jude Cole are building a
recording studio together so they can produce bands themselves? Kiefer
gave Jude his first professional quality guitar; been buds for, like,
ever. (My stepdaughter is teaching me to put, like, 'like', in every
possible place, including mid-word.)
</ghj>

joel