[thechat] More photos

s t e f evolt at nota-bene.org
Fri Aug 13 04:56:18 CDT 2004

<quote who="Madhu Menon">
> Hi guys.
>
> My photography enthusiast friend has been around again to shoot more
> photos
> of Shiok, the food, and myself.

This guy is mad. Take your finger off the trigger, for god's sake! Put
that camera down... sloooowly... thaaaaat's righhhhhhhhhht...

> He's uploaded a low-res gallery of the pics he shot yesterday. It's at:
>
> http://rtns.org/shiok2/
>
> In case you're wondering why I'm acting nuts, it's because he told me to
> "dance" so my face would seem lively and not stiff. Of course, elephants
> don't dance, so I just moved my arms around. ;)

He he. I really like this one :
http://rtns.org/shiok2/tn/dsc_5446.jpg.html
("OOOOMPH!" :))

> And if you want to know what I look like in real "madman" mode, this is
> *the* pic:
> http://rtns.org/shiok2/tn/dsc_5428.jpg.html

*shudder*

> On the food front, I really love this one:
> http://rtns.org/shiok2/tn/dsc_5360.jpg.html

Yummy. It's really better than those on the black background. Food looks
lighter :)

--
s t e f
personal: http://nota-bene.org/