[thechat] More photos

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Aug 13 05:41:54 CDT 2004

At 15:26 13/08/2004, s t e f wrote:
>This guy is mad. Take your finger off the trigger, for god's sake! Put
>that camera down... sloooowly... thaaaaat's righhhhhhhhhht...

Hehe. He wanted photography practice and he's got a digital SLR with 512 MB
storage, so he's like a machine gun.

Well, the gallery has been updated with the second round of pics. I'm going
to get rid of the really sucky ones, so go see them while they're still there.

Otherwise, you might miss priceless ones like my punch being captured at
1/2000 sec shutter speed:
http://www.rtns.org/shiok2/tn/dsc_5499.jpg.html

(A 1/2 sec speed would still render it a blur ;)

Regards,

Madhu