[thechat] There's a new kid in town

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Mon Aug 30 09:01:03 CDT 2004

> My girl Stephanie gave birth today (mmmh, come to think of
> it, the short
> night I just spent tells me we're already 'tomorrow' so 'today' is
> already 'yesterday') to a little lady called Camille. Both mother and
> girly are fine :)
>
> Here are a few pictures if you want to see how a gracious
> young mother
> can smile just after such a trial:
> <http://www.nota-bene.org/article55.html>

That middle picture kinda makes you love Stephanie without ever meeting
her. Joy and awe - that's what it's all about.

Best Beloved and our girls congratulate you and Stephanie and Camille
(gorgeous name! and so much better than naming her after both parents
simultaneously)

Rachelle would be in heaven to visit Paris when we're in Ireland this
winter, so we're hoping to add a quick trip over. Fiona and Camille
could terrorize the entire country!

joel, sue, fiona, and rachelle