[thechat] There's a new kid in town

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Mon Aug 30 09:31:51 CDT 2004

> My girl Stephanie gave birth today (mmmh, come to think of it, the short
> night I just spent tells me we're already 'tomorrow' so 'today' is
> already 'yesterday') to a little lady called Camille. Both mother and
> girly are fine :)

Congrats Steph!

I know as a father, it is a TRULY harrowing experience. I've never feared
for my life more than in the delivery room. Standing there, with a little
cup of ice chips and a spoon with my wife screaming at me, "YOU did this to
ME!!!!"

No really, I'm always on the verge of fainting because I can't believe a
human can DO that (both the birther and the birthee).

Me: "It's OK honey, breathe...."
Wifey: "FU!!! Don't touch me!!! Hold my hand!!! Where's that b$%ch nurse?
NO!!!! Don't go find her, stay here!!!"

And then it's all love.
:-)

nagrom