[thechat] american table manners -- fork in right or left..?

Stephane Deschamps (nota-bene.org) evolt at nota-bene.org
Wed Sep 8 09:02:58 CDT 2004

<quote who='Martin Burns' when='31/08/2004 21:46 (a long time ago now)'>

>> When you think that an evolt get-together in Paris would be *so*
>> convenient for all european evolters (hint, hint).
>

> Cos now it's not *quite* so convenient for you to travel, eh?

Woooh, you said it. We're just more or less out of the back-home,
yell-all-you-can, fourth-day-after-the-hospital period.

Apart from that she's a cutie. Much like her mother, in a way.

But yeah, for the moment travelling seems like an alien possibility.
Even going to my parents', who are only a two hour-long trip away,
sounds like an impossible feat.

Yeah, right now even going to the laptop to say hello to all of you is a
task in itself. Those buggers eat up all your time in the beginning,
don't they.

Oh, she calls again. Time to see what the matter is.

See you in two weeks on thechat, people :)
(oh, and thank you all very much for the nice words, they helped morals
a lot!)

--stef