[thechat] Dutch Bunnies

Madhu Menon chef at shiokfood.com
Sat Sep 11 14:21:12 CDT 2004

At 22:47 11/09/2004, Kevin Stevens wrote:
>The Dutch animal protection society is happy with the spicy repellent,
>unworried by the possibility of burnt bunny mouths.

Hehe. True.

Thankfully, the chillies we use in our food hasn't done the same to our
patrons.

One good thing about our restaurant kitchen is that there are no fruit
flies and mosquitoes around. The reason: lots of lemongrass around. It
keeps the bugs away. A happy coincidence.

I wish we could find a way to eradicate rats and roaches. Those are some
pretty resilient buggers.

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Shiok Far-eastern Cuisine