[thechat] Madhu's New Digicam - How's the Shutter Lag Time?

Madhu Menon chef at shiokfood.com
Fri Sep 17 14:13:55 CDT 2004

At 05:17 17/09/2004, Terry Fowler wrote:
>and determined it's a candidate for MY
>next camera), just how is the shutter lag time on it?

VERY fast in the day time. Night exposures of course take longer (and you
*need* a tripod)

Are you planning to buy it for its size, Terry? Because that's the only
reason I bought it. If you are ok with a "regular" size camera, get the
Canon A80. More manual controls.

(But my camera lasts 360 shots with LCD on with one battery charge.
Freakin' awesome.)

I use it mostly for food photography. I'll post some pics later.

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Shiok Far-eastern Cuisine