SOLVED! ... RE: [thechat] Guitar ID Question

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Wed Sep 22 16:10:26 CDT 2004

* * Warning * * continued guitar conversation * * Warning * *

So, our conversation turned to other GITtar stuff, and eventually led us
here:

  http://player.gibson.com/mar03/baxter.html

which I found sorta cool, 'cause had I leaned forward a few inches, I'd
be in the right side of the photo toward the bottom where Baxter is
holding a red cutaway, standing in front of a gloriously ugly baby blue
Epi arrow. We had just finished chatting about his New Yorker.

We stumbled across him at the Museum of Making Music down in San Diego;
didn't even know he was doing a tour. Wild time. Smart man, and very
funny in a dry (no, drier than that) way.

joel