[thechat] toevolt

Elfur Logadóttir elfur at elfur.is
Wed Sep 22 17:03:31 CDT 2004

.:| From: Garrett Coakley
.:|
.:| >TOevolt was great, wonderful to meet such nice people in the flesh.
.:| >
.:| >Tara is a superb organizer and host.
.:|
.:| I'm gutted I couldn't make it to Canada, especially after
.:| having such a
.:| great time at EUvolt last year. Maybe we can compare noses
.:| at Icevolt
.:| 2005? (/me nudges elfur)

I agree with Garrett, very sad that I couldn't be there.
And I'm even more determent to host a big one in Iceland next summer ;)

So, let's have this an official announcement of Icevolt next summer.
Gather around and enjoy Midsummernight and Croft/Bond standard Glacier lake
in the same breath.
Start saving up you guys.

cheers
elfur