[thechat] We *did* try -- but we're moving away

Ashok Hariharan unganisha at hazard0us.org
Thu Sep 23 04:14:18 CDT 2004

Hmm....deja-vu.....

I was in a similar situation sometime back -- old woman and her adult (35
y.o.) son.
Fought the walls down everyday (and every night)... I did try calling the
cops, but over here
the cops never come when they are supposed to (they asked me for taxi fare
and tea money...).

Luckily for me,  the son got so worked up that one day he went to his
office (an auto garage) and
blew his brains out with his dead dad's revolver (apparently while sitting
inside some customer's
mercedes benz). The old woman vacated soon after that, and I ve  been in
peace since then....