[thechat] Hi, sorry I'm late. Had stuff to do, y'know

Scott Dexter dexilalolai at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 14:41:29 CDT 2004

--- Madhu Menon <chef at shiokfood.com> wrote:

> Heyyy, what happened to http://thinksafely.org/ ?

Ahh, it died a while ago, and I just reacquired it earlier this week,
through GoDaddy. I'll have it back up in a couple weeks (waiting for
a friend to move his infrastructure to a new co-lo) ... Thanks for
noticing, I feel special now. Congrats on the restaurant, btw! (I've
been lurking for a while)

Current non-work project is http://bonzabiketours.com/ --my learning
curve into ASP.NET/C#... (yes, I know it blows up in
Netscape/Firefox/Mozilla. All in good time)

Alan, maybe we could hook up for a beverage next time you're in town?