[thechat] Crazy spam of the day

deacon web at master.gen.in.us
Sun Sep 26 01:32:08 CDT 2004

On 26 Sep 2004 at 11:09, Lachlan Cannon wrote:

> Old news! ;) This one's about a week old, by my count. It does make you
> wonder though, what kind of terrorirsts they think are going to respond
> to their scamming and buy their weapons from some random online mob.

Could it be a sting operation?

>From what I've observed, terrorists seem to be people on the fringe.
Like all bigots, they are fearful that they are going to be marginalized,
and I don't think that fear is unfounded. They would seem to be mostly
low-average in intelligence; there are those with greater intelligence
but the reason they are are on the fringe is because they have a
psychiatric conditions, perhaps a personality disorders, that results in
poor judgment.

If "you set a crook to catch a crook", perhaps it is wise that the FBI
prefers to hire someone with 20/20 vision who does a fast 100-yard
dash rather than a fat asthmatic geek who wears coke-bottle glasses.

--
AmishHosting.Com

Lots of space.
Lots of bandwidth.