GPS-related site (was RE: [thechat] DVD Recorders?)

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Mon Oct 4 17:20:21 CDT 2004

Chris Spruck wrote:

> That would be http://confluence.org/ .
>
> Chris

Since this appears to be a Which Confluence are You thread starting, I
shall toss my hat in the ring and give this one:
http://confluence.org/confluence.php?lat=44&lon=-123

This confluence is about 10 miles from my house, just to the South and
East. That particular areas has some very striking scenery..sadly, none
of it is in that particular spot aparantly.

I notice that there are still 4 or 5 confluences left in Oregon that
don't have an entry yet. Sounds like it might be time for a road trip
soon...

Judah