[thechat] Bill Shatner's voice

Madhu Menon chef at shiokfood.com
Tue Oct 5 01:21:47 CDT 2004

At 11:23 05/10/2004, William Anderson wrote:
>Oh, I missed this bit - Triumph absolutely rips the shit out of the Star
>Wars geeks, even bringing along a guy dressed up as Spock to taunt them.
>Sheer class.

Couple of my favourite bits:

(to a lone girl there) "Not too shabby huh, honey? ...you've got your
veritable pick of the litter. You can choose from all kinds of guys who
have no idea how to please you."

(to guy dressed as a Jedi knight) "You know what's good about this costume?
He can crap his pants and nobody will notice."

>Oh and don't use Kazaa, it's evil, m'kay?

I use Kazaa Lite. No spyware. ;)

And what does "m'kay" mean? I see it around on MeFi a lot.

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Shiok Far-eastern Cuisine
Indiranagar, Bangalore