[thechat] Best reason to live in UK

Martin Burns yumyum at easyweb.co.uk
Thu Oct 7 01:46:56 CDT 2004

On Wed, October 6, 2004 11:59 pm, Bob Davis said:

> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/10/06/sms_pub_crawl/
>
> Your phone tells you where you and your Morris-dancing mates can stop
> for a pint.

And combined with
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/09/22/beer_via_sms/
anyone who's foolishly stayed on the left side of the Atlantic can
buy a round too!

Cheers
Martin
(who trialled something similar a couple of years back with a drinks
client)

--
"Names, once they are in common use   | Spammers: Send me email to
 quickly become mere sounds, their    | -> yumyum at easyweb.co.uk <- to train