[thechat] The A-team: on the big screen

Martin Burns yumyum at easyweb.co.uk
Mon Oct 18 15:06:55 CDT 2004

On Mon, October 18, 2004 7:16 pm, Madhu Menon said:
> At 19:33 18/10/2004, Morgan Kelsey wrote:
>>IF you need them...
>>IF you can find them...
>>and...IF you have the money...
>>you can hire, THE A-TEAM
>>
>>bum-ba-ba-duh-dah
>>dee-ti-ti dee-ti-ti dee-doo
>

> Maaan, I used to love that theme.
>
>>(or is that airwolf?)
>
> Another favourite. I have them both on my HDD. Airwolf theme is great to
> listen to when you're taking a sporty car out for a drive. Go on, try it.
> :)

Now you see, I know the Airwolf theme well enough - I've had *far* too
many cow-workers who use it for their ringtone - but I *still* had the
Knight Rider theme in my head after reading this.

And believe me, I really did not want David bloody Hasselhof in my head at
*any* point in time.

Cheers
Martin

--
"Names, once they are in common use   | Spammers: Send me email to
 quickly become mere sounds, their    | -> yumyum at easyweb.co.uk <- to train