[thechat] The A-team: on the big screen

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Mon Oct 25 21:24:58 CDT 2004

Morgan Kelsey wrote:
>> As a kid, the A-Team was one of my favourite shows. (Looove that intro
>> theme.)
>> Of course, our state-run TV channel in those days wouldn't show
>> anything interesting, so we had to rent recorded episodes from the
>> video library.
>>
>> I love it when a plan comes together...
>>
>> Madhu
>
> IF you need them...
> IF you can find them...
> and...IF you have the money...
> you can hire, THE A-TEAM

tsk, get it right at least :)

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a
crime they didn't commit.  These men promptly escaped from a maximum
security stockade to the Los Angeles underground.  Today, still wanted by
the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune.  So, if you have a
problem, if no one else can help - and if you can find them - maybe you can
hire ... The A-Team.

[choom-choom-choom-choom-choom-choom-choom-choom-choom]

> bum-ba-ba-duh-dah
> dee-ti-ti dee-ti-ti dee-doo
> (or is that airwolf?)

dunno, can't tell, but were you thinking of ...

paaaaah, pah paaaaah
pahpah, paaaaaah
pah-pah paaah pah paaah paaaaaaah
pah, pahpahpah paaaaaaaah
paaaaah, pah paaaaah
pahpah, pah, pah-paaaaaah
paaaaaaah, pahpah paaaaaaah
dooo dooooooo, dooooooooo
pah-pah paaah pah paaah
pah, pah, pah-paaaaaah
dah dah, dah daaaaaah daaaaah
daaaaaaaaaah, daaaaaaaaaah, dah dah
dum dum, dumdumdum, dum dum dum
DAH!

I love it when a random thechat post comes together. [chew chew]

Oh, and I have to find a wee Mr. T noise maker that Chris Moyles (BBC Radio
1 breakfast show DJ) had last week ... "First name Mister, middle name
Period, last name ... Tee!"

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him