[thechat] nodnolness?

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Mon Nov 1 17:11:58 CST 2004

With a bit of luck and a following wind, we'll be out of town :) However,
Tara has asked if she can stay here after The Wedding, so check with her on
dates - if she's not here, you're very welcome to the joint. Not quite sure
how we'd all manage keys, but something can be sorted out, I'm sure.

xoxxoxox