Antique (was: RE: [thechat] Memory or CPU?)

Elfur Logadóttir elfur at elfur.is
Thu Nov 4 20:00:02 CST 2004

.:| > This makes me think that my desktop computer is maybe getting
.:| > a bit old: AST PII 266 with 392M of RAM It does however have
.:| > 200GB storage space :)
.:|
.:| I get good deals, so I tend to have newer high end
.:| machines. I spoil me
.:| :)
.:|
.:| > Elfur
.:| > the 'skint' one who opted for a new cool smart phone over a
.:| > new computer, since she needed a new phone anyways
.:|
.:| 'skint' ?

Yeah, when i wrote it, i had a an explanation ... But then i added to the
sentence and removed it ... Skint is 'garrett-speak' means you're broke

elfur