band gigs (was RE: [thechat] My baby is one year old!)

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Thu Dec 2 13:42:05 CST 2004

> Ron ruggested:
>
> > A band might be nice ...

'course it would!

> What are you nuts? (nevermind, don't answer)

sign me up!

> (who has so many xmas gigs this month he's gonna be barfing suzy
> snowflakes -- but needs the dough)

finally finally finally got my GITtar player and my drummer together to
play. Might actually record some stuff for the website this weekend. Who
knows? Maybe we'll actually *play* somewhere some day.

It's only taken me 30 years to get to this point, so maybe, before I'm
too old a feeble to lift that great big P-bass . . .

joel