[thechat] Meanwhile, in Edinburgh...

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Wed Dec 8 17:54:17 CST 2004

Absolutely gorgeous photos of what I'm sure was a splendid event. Made
me all teary-eyed and whistful looking at them. I sure wish I could have
made it.

Congratulations on taking the plunge. You two belong together and I am
immensely happy that you've found each other. I wish you many happy
years together and I plan on many a future pint with you both.

Cheers!

Judah