[thechat] Meanwhile, in Edinburgh...

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Thu Dec 9 11:47:42 CST 2004

> ...rather a lot of evolters got together for the wedding of a
> Ms Sabrina Dent (a resident
> of these parts), to a Mr John Handelaar (ditto).

I always try to arrive fashionably late to these affairs . . .

Heartiest etceteras and all that. Having but recently found what it's
like to be *happily* married, I wish you both the delirium my Best
Beloved and I share.

Children, in my opinion, amplify said delirium exponentially :)

Making a left turn at Albuquerque: If we make it to Embra during our
Jan/Feb Ireland jaunt (10th thru 10th) y'all up for a pint or three? Any
other evolters in the vicinity?

And, whilst I'm at it, if there's a particular date that'd be good for
London Beervolt, let's start planning now. 32 days to departure . . .

joel