[thechat] Meanwhile, in Edinburgh...

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Thu Dec 9 14:00:07 CST 2004

Joel D Canfield wrote:
> Making a left turn at Albuquerque: If we make it to Embra during our
> Jan/Feb Ireland jaunt (10th thru 10th) y'all up for a pint or three? Any
> other evolters in the vicinity?

Actually, most days in Edinburgh there's no-one about but William, not that you shouldn't
go solely for that reason :-)

> And, whilst I'm at it, if there's a particular date that'd be good for
> London Beervolt, let's start planning now. 32 days to departure . . .

I think we can state with some certainty that that'd guarantee you a good few evolters, us
included.  I don't *like* to speak for Mike, but on the other hand he's such a solid bet...

jh