[thechat] Meanwhile, in Edinburgh...

Mike King mike.king at redroom.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 17:48:01 CST 2004

On 09/12/2004 20:00, John Handelaar wrote:
> Joel D Canfield wrote:
>
> I think we can state with some certainty that that'd guarantee you a
> good few evolters, us included.  I don't *like* to speak for Mike, but
> on the other hand he's such a solid bet...

I resemble that comment!
Well, I'm always up for a beer or three in sunny London, as is John!
Give us an idea of when you might be around and I'm sure we can sort
something out.

Laters
Mike

ps. It's my Birthday in Jan (17th), so there will be definite beerage
around that time. I can point you to some cheapish hotels if you need.