[thechat] Ceremony of the Keys

thechat at cjmarsh.com thechat at cjmarsh.com
Sat Dec 18 04:36:25 CST 2004

All

Some time ago I requested tickets for something called the Ceremony of
the Keys, which is held every night at the Tower of London. We went last
night, and it was fantastic. Tickets are free, but you need to book well
in advance. It only takes about 40 minutes, but is well worth the effort
for people visiting from abroad or even natives like myself.

<http://www.hrp.org.uk/webcode/content.asp?ID=622>

Just thought I'd share a recommendaiton!

Regards

Chris Marsh