[thechat] Omigod the hatred...

Norman Beresford n.beresford at anansi.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 06:31:18 CST 2005

 Hi Darren

Not been to an FN meeting since that one I met you at.  I always seem to
have more pressing things to do when they're on (like stay in bed), but
then I'm hardly a regular at evolt london meetings.

The muppetry on FN seems a fair constant level.  Occasionally bumped up
when Rich contributes some pearls of wisdom.  I hardly contribute to it
any more (the list in general and the muppetry specifically).

Norman